Anna C. Lee, Esq.
Associate Real Estate Broker
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
A Rivertowns resident for over 20 years, Anna brings to real estate both enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge about Westchester. An attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience in distressed debt, corporate reorganizations, and commercial and residential real estate, Anna also brings an uncommonly high level of professionalism; she abides by these lofty standards in all aspects of her real estate practice, whether diligencing a property on the either the listing or buy side or preparing a listing or offer. She has sophisticated negotiation skills from her decades long experience as a transactional lawyer. Anna is attuned to the needs of the most exacting clients and knows how to guide a transaction seamlessly from beginning to closing.
Anna's comprehensive knowledge about homeownership and life in Westchester, experiences with the local schools (including through extensive involvement with the PTA), and her professional background ensure her clients well-informed choices and a stress-free and positive real estate experience.
Anna earned her law degrees from New York University School of Law (LL.M) and New York Law School (JD cum laude).
Awards and Certifications:
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
- Premier Zillow Agent
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource Certified
- Certification in Market Analysis and Valuation
- Certification in Transaction Management
- Licensed New York State Attorney
- Member, New York State Bar Association